Indonesian Netherlands Association

Orchid Sponsors

CO - Sponsors


The Indonesian Netherlands Association

The Indonesian Netherlands Association (INA), established in 1978, is the official Benelux Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia. The association aims to facilitate, encourage and support business cooperation between Indonesia, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, and services more than 290 members.  INA operates from its head office in Jakarta, supported by its liaison office in The Hague  (INA Nederland).

Country Information : Indonesia | The Netherlands | Belgium | Luxembourg


NEWS

08/29/2014 22:56 WIB

Minister of Agriculture Suswono reported that agricultural sector has contributed surplus for the national trade balance amounting to US$17-20 billion derived from subsectors, such as oil palm plantations, cocoa, coffee, and rubber. The minister explained that the real contribution of the agricultural sector in the provision of food can be seen from the performance of the production of strategic food commodities in the last four years. Rice production has increased an average of 2.6 percent per year from 64.4 million tons of milled rice (paddy) in 2009 to 71.29 million tons in 2013, he noted.

 
08/29/2014 22:55 WIB

The president and vice president-elect Joko Widodo and Jusuf Kalla (Jokowi-JK) targeted national economic growth of 7% from 2014 to 2019. "To reach that number, it needs an infrastructure investment of at least IDR6,500 trillion," said Deputy for Infrastructure, Housing and Transportation Office of Jokowi-JK Transition Team Akbar Faizal on Friday (22/8). Akbar said that infrastructure investment demands could be provided by 25% of the State Budget or at IDR1,638 trillion. While the remaining 75% has to be assisted from the other financing such as from State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) or private.

 
08/29/2014 22:53 WIB

The Finance Ministry's Tax Directorate General will impose three types of trading taxes to e-commerce businesses, official says, citing that the government will not distinguish conventional trading businesses with e-commerce. "Both segments should be equally aware to pay taxes in accordance to the law," said Wahju Tumakaka, director of business process transformation, during an e-commerce tax seminar on Wednesday (27/8).

 

INA Magazines

Latest Issue April 2014

Cover Story

The Resurgence of Indonesia’s Defense

The Resurgence of Indonesia’s Defense One major plank in the legacy of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is the return of the Indonesian Armed Forces (TNI) to an effective defense force. From a position before his ascendancy to the presidency in which aged planes were crashing and killing pilots and passengers and most naval ships were not seaworthy, the country is beginning to develop a defense force to match those of its regional neighbors.


Legal

Procedures for Foreign Worker

With Indonesia’s participation in the WTO (World Trade Organization) and other regional Free Trade Agreements, the nation now enjoys the benefits of the global free trade system, as evident in the many Indonesians who now have greater access to foreign goods, services, and investment opportunities.

Read more...

Member Login

Member of the Week

Famili Kita

Read more...

Rose Sponsors

INA in Cooperation with

NIS

Nuffic Neso

Follow Us on

Facebook Linkedin

INA Publication

Werken met Indonesië

Preview Publications
Werken met Indonesië

Tulip Sponsors

INA Services Booklet

Edisi 2013

INA Publication (Download)
Making Business Easier Between Indonesia & Benelux

Media Partner

Indonesia Now Logo

European Chambers

Britcham Logo

Ekonid Logo

Eurocham Logo

IFCCI Logo

INA Services

Through a comprehensive set of services, a long experience and a strong network, the INA is well-placed to serve a very wide range of needs from Indonesian and Netherlands companies and persons in the various stages of business development.

Read more...

Membership

INA membership offers special advantages. Most importantly, the INA staff is ready to assist with information and advice on matters like company and market information, law, taxes and networking. Also, members receive discounts on services of INA and of several hotels and other service providers.

Read more...

Member Directory

INA developed an online directory which is a comprehensive guide to Indonesian - Netherlands business. The members' directory is continuously updated.

Read more...



INDONESIAN-NETHERLANDS ASSOCIATION
INDONESIAN BENELUX CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Menara Jamsostek Building Tower A 20th floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No. 38, Jakarta 12710
Tel. +62-21-52902177 | Fax. +62-21-52902178 | Email. ina@ina.or.id | Website. www.ina.or.id
Networking
Competitiveness
Sustainability
Copyright © 2014 INA, Indonesian Benelux Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.
powered by Radestech - Website developer and maintenance